Get Food Straight from the Farm
Be rewarded for healthy eating! Buy a share of the leafy vegetables, corn, potatoes, apples and more grown on a FairShare CSA Coalition member farm and you can earn Fitness First & More Rewards.
Buying a vegetable or fruit share means you get a part of the food grown on the farm. Shares vary in cost depending on produce type, length of season and the kind of farm. Meat, egg and dairy shares are not eligible for Fitness First & More Rewards.
Earn Your Fitness First & More Rewards –
- Purchase a share from a FairShare CSA Coalition member farm
- Be a Unity member when you purchase the share and when the reward payment is mailed
- Fill out the Fitness First & More Rewards Form
- Mail the completed form and one of the following to Unity
- A receipt from the farm listing all of the purchases
- A copy of an email from the farm showing your purchase. This must include the amount you paid for the food and the date of purchase. Please note the date of the email from the farm may not be the date of purchase
- A copy of your canceled check or credit card receipt
- The Fitness First & More Rewards Form must be mailed in the same year the share was purchased
Get in touch with Unity Customer Service by sending a message.
The Fitness First & More program is made available as a courtesy to our members and it is not part of your health insurance coverage. This program is not a contract between Unity Health Insurance and participants and may be discontinued or changed at any time without notice. Your health plan is committed to helping you achieve your best health. Rewards for participating in a wellness program are available to all members. If you think you might be unable to meet a standard for a reward under this wellness program, you might qualify for an opportunity to earn the same reward by different means. Contact us at 800.362.3310 and we will work with you (and, if you wish, your doctor) to find a wellness program with the same reward that is right for you in light of your health status.