UW Health Welcome Center
If you’re new to Unity and are looking for a UW Health Clinic in Dane County, we’re here to help.
The UW Health Welcome Center will –
- Help you find a UW Health doctor (PCP)
- Work with you to move your medical records from your previous clinic
- Gather your medical history
- Talk about any long-term illness or preventive care needs you may have
- Help you set up an appointment at the Welcome Center Clinic, if needed
- Help you find community resources if needed (such as transportation, filling out advance directives and more)
Find out how the UW Health Welcome Center can help you by calling 608.821.4819 or 800.552.4255 Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For Assistance with Gundersen Health System
If you're looking for assistance in finding a doctor or clinic within the Gundersen Health System, call the Establish Care Team at 608.775.0601 or the Nurse Advisor Team (24 /7), at 608.775.4454 or 800.858.1050.
Get in touch with Unity Customer Service by sending a message.