Health Insurance in Monroe, Wisconsin & Your Health
Monroe, Wisconsin boasts a rich history and a warm, welcoming community. In addition to medical coverage, Unity Heath Insurance also offers programs and services to those living in Monroe that help them live a healthier lifestyle, including weight management, smoking cessation and fitness incentives.
Weight Management Services in Monroe, Wisconsin
According to the UW Population Health Institute, obesity affects 31 percent of Green County residents. Unity offers members support, rewards, and motivation for taking steps toward a healthier lifestyle, including:
- Fitness FirstSM & More rewards you for activities like working out at a partner fitness center, taking a Pilates class from a participating club or signing up for fresh produce through CSA
- Fitness FirstSM for Kids helps motivate the whole family to work out by giving children ages 5 to 18 fun prizes when they stay active
- Perks & SavingsSM makes fitness classes and other services and products more affordable through vendor partner discounts
Smoking Cessation Support in Monroe, Wisconsin
These are just a few of the tobacco cessation resources we offer our members:
- One-on-one health coaching
You'll talk with a private health coach that will help you put together a plan to kick the habit
- 12-week tobacco cessation course
This interactive online workshop will help you make progress toward quitting, one step at a time
- Smoking cessation prescriptions
You’ll have a $0 copay on tobacco cessation medications like Nicotine gum and patches and Chantix™
We can help you live a healthier lifestyle. Take the first step to becoming a Unity member by browsing health insurance plans in Monroe, WI today. Contact us to start enjoying the benefits of one of the nation’s highest-rated health plans*, as well as fast, friendly, and accurate customer service.
*Unity Health Plans’ Commercial HMO / POS plans are rated 4.5 out of 5 among NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2016 – 2017. Unity has consistently maintained an Excellent Accreditation status through NCQA since 2002.