Finding the right health insurance plan can be difficult. We make it easy!
From receiving quality care from local providers, to getting your questions answered quickly to receiving rewards for living a healthy lifestyle, with Unity it’s all about you. So, if you’re interested in individual or group coverage, check out how we make insurance about you and not about us.
Broad Provider Network
- Guaranteed access to UW Health’s 1,200 physicians and 50 clinical locations - without referrals.
- A variety of practitioners and specialists throughout south central and southwestern Wisconsin.
- Access to the Pediatric Specialists at American Family Children's Hospital.
Use our Find a Doctor tool to search for a primary care physician and other specialty practitioners you may need.
Exceeding Your Expecations
As a partner in health care, Unity is committed to providing our members with a superior level of service. Here's how we demonstrate this commitment:
- Convenient access to both your Unity health insurance and UW Health medical information through MyChart.
- 97.7% member satisfaction in 2011.
- Local customer service representatives who answer your questions the first time, so you can spend time on what's important to you.
- The UW Health Welcome Center makes it easy for members looking for a UW Health clinic in Dane County to transition their care.
- Top 50 Health Plan in the US for the past 7 years.
Compare plan options and pricing and apply for coverage.
Learn more about our group health insurance plans.
Health & Wellness Leader
Unity and UW Health work together to design market leading, locally managed health and wellness programs for children, teens and adults. Our health and wellness programs offer:
- Reimbursements, discounts and rewards for exercising and living a healthy lifestyle.
- Customized health management programs tailored to your individual health needs.
- Four consecutive, three-year Excellent Accreditations from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) means we have the right measures in place to help keep you healthy and avoid any long-term or future illnesses.